Que the emotions

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

3 months always seemed like just another short segment of time to me, that is of course until I became a mother.

Little A will be 3 months old next weekend.

Today he is wearing an outfit size 3 months for the first time, and it fits. Que the emotional reaction and dramatic shed of one glistening tear.

I held up his little sleeper that was a size newborn and couldn't believe he was once that little.Everyone always told me "time flies", I thought I had a grip on this concept, I was sadly mistaken.

Everyday I am beyond thankful to be a stay-at-home mommy, but days like today, with the realization of just how quickly time is passing by, words couldn't express my gratitude.

 
He is just as surprised by how quickly he is growing
By the way, in this picture, Little A is laying on my Dad's baby blanket. My Grandma gave it to me at my baby shower, she had saved it for her first grandson.The most cherished baby present I received.


0 comments:

Post a Comment